Friday assorted links
1. Stubborn Attachments and the veil of ignorance.
2. “Interestingly, our results are completely moderated in U.S. counties that forbid alcohol sales, which suggests that alcohol is a necessary channel through which exposure to violent video games contributes to crime.” Link here.
4. Are Hispanic voters now evenly split across the parties? (WSJ)
5. Gopher, and language modeling at scale. And a broader and useful thread on what is new behind all this.
6. Segregating unvaccinated students?
The post Friday assorted links appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION.
- In reply to Dinwar. Violent games aren’t just violence. I’d … by Faze
- In reply to Sure. On the lead thing I admitted I wasn’t aware … by Dinwar
- In reply to Green Elf Ken. Trump made no “reparations” to … by JWatts
- In reply to superdestroyer. Yes, it has been shown to be … by seegs
- In reply to John Ferguson. Agreed, but not sure how it … by TMC
- Plus 10 more…
This article appeared firshere