How Can You Stop Comparing Yourself With Other People? (NSQ Ep. 13 Rebroadcast)
Also: how can we stop confusing correlation with causation?
* * *
Relevant Research & References
Heres where you can learn more about the people and ideas in this episode:
- Gary Becker (deceased), professor of economics and sociology at the University of Chicago.
- John Milnor, co-director of the Institute for Mathematical Sciences at Stony Brook University.
- Carol Dweck, professor of psychology at Stanford University.
- Jamie Dimon, chairman of the board and C.E.O. of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Emily Oster, professor of economics at Brown University.
- Paul Bloom, professor of psychology at the University of Toronto.
- Nassim Taleb, professor of risk at New York University.
- Daniel Kahneman, professor of psychology and public affairs at Princeton University.