How to Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 / S7 Plus to a TV, Monitor or Projector
Connecting your Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 / S7 Plus to your TV, Monitor or Projector
Connecting your Tab S7 / S7 Plus is quick and simple, allowing you to be setup within minutes.
- Plug in the USB-C end of the adapter into your Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 / S7 Plus
- Connect a HDMI cable into the adapter
- If you’ve not done so already, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a HDMI port on your TV or monitor. HDMI ports are typically found at the rear of TV’s, monitors and projectors.
- Navigate to the HDMI source on your TV / Monitor
- Sit back and enjoy content including videos, photos, games and more from your Galaxy Tab S7 / S7 Plus on the big screen.
Additionally, the Olixar Samsung Galaxy Note 20 USB-C to HDMI 4K 60Hz Adapter has a number of useful features including supporting both 1080p and 4K resolution at 60Hz, meaning you can watch videos with crystal clear clarity.
We hope this guide was useful and answered your question on how to connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 / S7 Plus to your TV, monitor or projector. If you’ve got any questions, please leave your comments down below!
Let’s block ads! (Why?)
, Android – Mobile Fun Blog reports