Is Atlas Shrugged overstated or understated?
Pelosi, asked today if lawmakers and their spouses should be barred from trading stocks, gave a firm “no”: “This is a free market, we are a free market economy; they should be able to participate in that.”
Here is the link, via a loyal MR reader.
The post Is Atlas Shrugged overstated or understated? appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION.
- In reply to Boonton. > Would you use inside information to … by PHinton
- In reply to Phinton. “The house members beat the market by … by Boonton
- In reply to Hadur. Speaking of dumber people, what was AOC … by Rioting mainly for fun and profit
- The lawmakers made it legal for lawmakers to trade on inside … by EdR
- In reply to LivelyClock. There was an impeachment scandal … by derek
- Plus 10 more…
- Israel fact of the day
- Do we live in a “post-outrage” world?
- My Conversation with the excellent Ruth Scurr
This article appeared firshere