Point-And-Click Horror Saint Kotar Smashes Kickstarter Goal To Launch On Switch
Nintendo Switch will be receiving a brand new choice-driven point-and-click adventure next year thanks to a very successful Kickstarter campaign.
Saint Kotar, a “modern 2.5D story-driven” take on the genre, generated a total of $ 58,000 (or 129% of its funding goal) to secure a release on Switch. It’s all set within a hand-painted world plagued by murders and strange goings-on and looks like it could be a good fit for psychological horror fans.
In Saint Kotar you follow the frightening tale of Benedek Dohnany and Nikolay Kalyakin as they try to find the truth behind a macabre series of murders and strange phenomena, allegedly related to devil worship and witchcraft.
Play with two fascinating characters to unravel a captivating and branching story set in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar. Your actions and words affect the storylines you experience and the characters you meet in this dark place tormented by agony and sorrow.
Here’s a feature list to tell you a little more about it:
- Dark psychological horror adventure set in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar.
- More than 70 locations to explore of a vast and foreboding world.
- Up to 20 hours of gameplay weaved into a mysterious and gripping branching plot.
- Two fascinating playable characters, two captivating storylines.
- Decisions are fateful and affect the storylines.
- Hand-painted distinctive art style that fits the game’s mood.
- Fully voiced.
- Eerie original soundtrack.
- Modern twist on a classically inspired point and click adventure gameplay.
It’ll be launching in the second half of 2021 so we still have quite a while to wait, but make sure to let us know if you’ll be keeping an eye out for this one in the comments below.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)
, Nintendo Life | Latest Updates reports