Tuesday assorted links
1. UAE announces emergency approval use for vaccine.
2. Doubts about the duration of protective immunity.
3. You people are so embarrassing. But apparently not embarrassed.
4. John Cochrane on Fintech.
5. The Sturgis Bike Rally paper does seem quite wrong, and perhaps the authors and the NBER should withdraw it?
6. Harold Morowitz and Carl Sagan on life in the clouds of Venus, 1967.
7. “Our model predicts that moderately efficacious masks that reduce transmission risk by 50% will lower exposure viral load 10-fold among people who do get infected, potentially limiting infection severity.” Link here.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)
, Marginal REVOLUTION reports