Why Does the CDC Do This?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Monday advised Americans to avoid travel to Canada, citing “very high” levels of the coronavirus.
Canada was placed under a Level 4 travel health notice — the highest category…“Because of the current situation in Canada, even fully vaccinated travelers may be at risk for getting and spreading Covid-19 variants,” the C.D.C. said.
It’s very strange. It’s as if the CDC are on auto pilot and even after two years can’t recognize that the United States may not be the safest place in the world. But why announce to everyone that they can’t compare risks? Why throw away so much credibility?
The post Why Does the CDC Do This? appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION.
- In reply to davie. No, this makes no sense. The CDC has not … by dan1111
- to be fair not going to canada in januaryfebruary is always … by sister rogers neighborhood
- Alex, have you considered it’s an incentives problem, and a … by davie
- Of course Canada has reached the point where testing is … by Jim Carruthers
- Why? Because it is about POWER and MONEY and has nothing … by jon
- Plus 3 more…
- The political polarization of U.S. firms
- Do all left-leaning institutions need to unionize?
- Japan facts of the day
This article appeared firshere